7/11/09

Lunch Today

This afternoon I decided to give my quiche recipe a whirl. As it baked, I made myself some lunch with the leftover ingredients, since they were sitting out already. Sandwiches are boring, so I decided to make myself a couple wraps, just to mix things up a little bit.

Layer 1 - flour tortilla.
Layer 2 - basil mayo leftover from the burgers. I don't know about you guys, but when I make wraps or soft shell tacos or anything like that, I like to put a little sauce on the bottom, to kind of act as a glue.
Layer 3 - diced mushrooms. I'm trying so hard to be a big girl and eat mushrooms. It's slow going, though, since I still think they're kind of gross. I try to sneak them in wherever I can.
Layer 4 - baby spinach. And lots of it - spinach is one of my favorite vegetables, I think.
Layer 5 - sliced ham.

Yummy, simple, and filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment